Will all the single men (and boys!) please stand up? You’ll want them to for the garter toss at your wedding reception.
A song for the garter toss is played after the groom has removed the bride’s garter and tosses it to all of the single men at the wedding reception.
Of course, you can liven up the moment by playing a fun, or even a sexy, song!
Get some inspiration from the list below or ask your wedding DJ for a few suggestions.
- Baha Men – Who Let The Dogs Out
- Beastie Boys – Girls
- David Lee Roth – I’m Just a Gigalo
- David Rose – The Stipper
- Dean Martin – Ain’t That A Kick In The Head
- Fat Boy Slim – Rockafella Shank
- Haddaway – What Is Love
- Inner Circle – Bad Boys
- James Bond theme song
- James Brown – I Feel Good
- Jim Croce – Bad Boy Leroy Brown
- John Fogerty – Centerfield
- Mighty Dub Cats – Magic Carpet Ride
- Mission Impossible theme song
- Motley Crue – Girls Girls Girls
- Queen – Another One Bites The Dust
- Queen – Under Pressure
- Quincy Jones – Soul Bossa Nova
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Give It Away Now
- Right Said Fred – I’m Too Sexy
- Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
- The Beatles – Help
- The Blues Brothers – Soul Man
- Evanescence – Bring Me To Life
- Village People – Macho Man
- Yellow – Oh Yeah
- ZZ Top – Sharp Dressed Man