It’s your first dance as husband and wife. This is the song that everyone will remember!
Your first dance as husband and wife is a key moment of your wedding day.
You can choose to make it the most romantic moment that your guests have ever seen (in their entire lives!) or you can bust out the moves you’ve been practicing for weeks on end.
Whatever route you choose to take, you’ll need to pick the perfect first-dance song. Check out these ideas that we’ve played over the years at wedding receptions around Columbus.
- 98 Degrees – I Do
- Brad Paisley – She’s Everything
- Bryan Adams – Everything I Do
- Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me
- Chantal Kreviazuk – Feels Like Home
- Diana Ross and Lionel Richie – Endless Love
- DJ Sammy – Heaven (Candlelight Mix)
- Edwin McCain – I Could Not Ask For More
- Edwin McCain – I’ll Be
- Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight
- Etta James – At Last
- Faith Hill – Breathe
- George Strait – I Cross My Heart
- Jimmy Wayne – You Are
- Keith Urban – Making Memories
- Kenny Chesney – Me And You
- Lonestar – Amazed
- Luther Vandross – Always and Forever
- Marc Cohn – True Companion
- Michael Buble – You and I
- Rascal Flatts – Blessed The Broken Road
- Rod Stewart – Have I Told You Lately
- Sarah Evans – I Could Not Ask For More
- Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You
- Shania Twain – From This Moment
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- Van Morrison – Into The Mystic
- Van Morrison – Someone Like You