If you cry listening to any of these songs, that’s the one you need for your father-daughter dance.
Picking all of the songs for your wedding reception music can be hard! You’re already making a lot of decisions when you’re planning your wedding.
One of the great things, though, about picking a song for your father-daughter dance is that you get to reminisce on all the sweet moments you’ve had together. It may be hard still to pick just one song to represent your special bond. No matter the tune though, it will be your song on your wedding day.
Get some inspiration from this list of father-dance songs that we’ve played at wedding receptions around Columbus, Ohio.
- Al Martino – Daddy’s Little Girl
- Amy Grant – My Father’s Eyes
- Billy Joel – Lullabye
- Bob Carlisle -Butterfly Kisses
- Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me
- Christina Aguilera – I Turn To You
- Chuck Wicks – Stealing Cinderella
- Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight
- Glenn Miller – Moonlight Serenade
- Harry Belafonte – Turn Around
- Heartland – I Loved Her First
- Jessica Simpson – You Don’t Have To Let Go
- Joe Cocker – You Are So Beautiful
- John Denver – Sunshine On My Shoulders
- Josh Groban – You Raise Me Up
- Julio Iglesias – De Nina a Mujer
- Leanne Womack – I Hope You Dance
- Marc Cohn – A Song For My Daughter
- Mariah Carey – Hero
- Paul Simon – Father and Daughter
- Rascal Flatts – My Wish
- Ray Allaire – A Song For My Daughter
- Steven Curtis Chapman – Cinderella
- Stevie Wonder – Isn’t She Lovely
- Stevie Wonder – You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Teresa James – You’re My Hero
- Tim McGraw – My Little Girl