Make your mom happy when she’s in the spotlight with these song ideas on your wedding day!
You may find that picking the best song to show the bond between mom and her newlywed son can be a challenge. It will be the song that will be remembered for years… No pressure!
We’ve created a list of mother-son dance songs that we’ve played at wedding receptions in the Columbus area to get you thinking. Pick a few of your favorites and see which one your mom likes best!
Ultimately, make sure your mom approves. The song will be representing you and her on your wedding day!
- The Backstreet Boys – The Perfect Fan
- Barry Manilow – I Am Your Child
- Ben E King – Stand By Me
- Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings
- Bill Withers – Lean On Me
- Boys II Men – A Song For Mama
- Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration
- Elton John – Blessed
- Fiddler On The Roof – Sunrise, Sunset
- Garth Brooks – It’s Your Song
- Glenn Miller – Moonlight Serenade
- James Taylor – You’ve Got A Friend
- Josh Groban – You Raise Me Up
- Kenny Rogers – Through The Years
- Leanne Womack – I Hope You Dance
- Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World
- The Carpenters – Close To You
- Nat King Cole with Natalie Cole – Unforgettable
- Natalie Cole – A Smile Like Yours
- Paul Anka – Times Of Your Life
- Paul Simon – Mother and Child Reunion
- Rascal Flatts – My Wish
- Shinedown – Simple Man
- The Beatles – In My Life
- Tony Bennett – My Mom