THE MOST UNIQUE PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE
Pricing for the Magic Mirror Photobooth
Pricing for the Magic Mirror Photobooth starts at $500!
You get to choose your price.
- A Photobooth Master: your onsite person to make sure everything works perfectly
- 12 Handpicked Props: you pick the props you want from our collection
- Your Choice of Backdrop: white, black, dark red, silver and gold are popular choices
- 2″x6″ Printed Photostrips: including personalized background to match your theme
- Unlimited Printing: everyone gets pictures and can use the mirror as often as they like
- Horizontal or Vertical Strip Layout
- Video Booth Recording: guests can record short video messages to let you know how much fun they are having at your party
- Signature Feature: after the picture shoot, sign your name and it prints on your photo
- Digital Pictures: perfect for sharing with your family and friends
Personalize Your Photobooth Experience + Pick Your Price
The Magic Mirror Photobooth is the perfect way to make your party great. Both kids and adults agree that it is a HUGE hit.
We are different from most photobooth companies in Columbus. We offer an experience and not just a machine that prints pictures with a bunch of random props.
Contact us today and we will send you the free Wedding Personalization Worksheet to see all the ways to create an incredible experience for you and your guests. The simple workbook will help you determine your price and also has links to demo pictures along with videos of everything we offer.
- Feel like a celebrity with the Red Carpet Experience!
- Bring everyone together at the LED Printer Stand right next to the Magic Mirror.
- Instantly share pics and GIFs online with the Social Station while others can still use the Magic Mirror to take pictures.
- Pick Your Props catalog coming soon!
“I could not have asked for a better DJ service! [Justin] was very good with me and my bridesmaids very specific music requests at the end and was more than happy to accommodate all of our needs. I even had some last minute (day of) changes that I made that went very well!”
“The sound was perfect and [Justin] absolutely nailed the music for every aspect of the day. We got so many compliments on the music and he kept everybody dancing, from our friends to our parents, until the end.”
“Our dj for our wedding was Jordan and we don’t have enough words to explain how awesome he was. He really felt like an old friend. He talked to everyone and had a great music selection. He was just awesome!”
“We got married at the Bluestone in Columbus. The wedding coordinator and one of the servers each said they had never seen the dance floor as packed as our wedding was. I think the DJ is definitely the facilitator of that.”